I went in to see Dr.Taylor in March at the recommendation of a friend for a simple problem with my foot.

Worst experience of my life! I never dreamed that a little foot pain would become such a giant pain in the ***! Kennth Taylor and his staff are ruthless! I have insurance.

He is on my plan. My insurance company paid him. That does not stop him from sending me bill after bill for exactly the same services that my insurance co. already paid him for!

I have been trying for months to resolve the issue of double billing but his office is impossible to deal with. I'm in more pain now from this whole experience than I ever felt with my foot!

This is robbery!Avoid this practice at all costs or trust me when I say "You will pay dearly for it!"

Had an Experience with Broward Orthopedic Specialists?

Comments

Litigation regarding this posting is pending in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit for Broward County, Florida. A subpoena for information regarding the poster's identity has been issued by the Court and served by Flaster/Greenberg P.C.

This posting is the subject of a defamation lawsuit filed in Broward County, Florida by Kenneth Taylor.

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more